Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dancing Queen

On a whim, I called a dance studio on July 5th and signed L up for a 6 week 2 year-old dance class (which happened to start that night!). I wanted to see if she was as into dancing in public as she is at home (she has literally been dancing since the day she was born). Tonight was our last class (there is one week left but we will be on VACATION!), so I thought for tonight’s post, I would show you a bit of our dancing queen (it took a few weeks for her to come out of her shell but she finally did!).

(video coming as soon as I can figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer!)

Lessons I learned today:
·         Waking up before 5am to days in a row does a tired mommy make!
·         I am officially out of inside activities (library again today)
·         There are few things better than having a baby sleep on you or spying on our kids as they are playing (or dancing).

No comments:

Post a Comment